Here you can download the HEInnovate Training Package, and you will find everything you need to organise your very own HEInnovate workshop.
The Training Package contains five elements:
- A general presentation, which covers the background of HEInnovate and provides a brief overview of the eight areas of the self-assessment. Use the presentation as you see fit and tailor it to suit your workshop.
- The Workshop Training Manual gives a comprehensive overview on how to best use HEInnovate and three different types of HEInnovate workshops. It explains the use and features of the website, including how to set up your own groups.
- The workshop guides are chapters from the Training Manual, providing advice and ideas on how to run the three different types of HEInnovate workshop, set the agenda and whom to invite.
- The evaluation forms help collect feedback from workshop participants. They are tailored to the different workshop types, and include an action sheet you can use to capture the actions agreed on by participants during the workshops.
- The eight dimensions document provides an overview of the eight areas of HEInnovate and lists the statements found in the self-assessment. To access this document in any of the EU languages, click on the 'view' or 'download' buttons below.
The eight dimensions
Document available in 24 languages